on November 25, 2018
Bolan Times ( PARIS ): A ‘Hero and Legend of Baloch Nation’ Mama Qadeer Baloch said Saturday that this is verified and documented that none of attackers name was registers d in the missing person list.
Talking with Bolan Times yesterday night on telephone ‘Baloch Legend’ said “ We met with Saleem Kosa , Home Minister of Balochistan and other officials we produced all old lists and details of Baloch Missing Persons, none of the attackers name was registered as a missing person.“
“ This was really shocking that how the German Media DW ‘ Deutche Welle Urdu Service without any verification only on the basis of a sham claim of a Shahid Aziz , a Retired Army General of Pakistan , published that all three dead separatists name were in missing person list .“
“ Our struggle for the recovery of Baloch missing person had always been peaceful, we not only marched more then 3000 KM went to Islamabad but we are sitting on strike, with our females and children on daily basis for our beloved missing persons”.
Mama Qadeer Baloch added that “ DW urdu Service should have asked our point of view or reply our opinion against such shame statement of Pakistan Army. This action shows non seriousness and violating the norms and basic principals of Journalism”.
Nasrullha Baloch, Chairman Voice for Baloch Missing Person also rejected false claim of Pakistan Retired Army General which was published in German Media and also mentioned the meeting details of VBMP team with Balochistan Home secretary on his twitter account.
The president of Baloch Voice Association Mr. Mengal whom earlier showed his anger on the nagative and propaganda based news statement of the DW urdu service asked for an organizational enquiry of the publication of this propaganda news.
Mr. Mengal added that ” Voice for Baloch Missing person is doing this noble cause to seek the safe recovery of missing persons in very professional and organized way. They have been struggling for more the 14 years and Mama Qadeer at Geneva Press club in september 2018, stated the whole process how his organization collects and verifies the information. VBMP organization despite of threats and tyranny of state forces had never compromised on thier principles and had been very authentic for collection and dissemination of information and data. ”
” I hope none should be able to use such an honourable organization for his/her vicious purpose. Mr. Mengal concluded.
In other side Pakistan famous journalists and renowned Political show host Hamid Mir Also raised this issue and tweeted “ No one name was in missing person lists , sad that some people lied and became jokes”
Leaders of Poltical Parties and others Human Rights Activist , journalists also condemned this false propaganda.