Monday, October 16, 2017

No-go areas in Balochistan cleared, claims minister

https://www.dawn.com/news/1364302/no-go-areas-in-balochistan-cleared-claims-minister

Saleem ShahidOctober 17, 2017

QUETTA: Home Minister Sarfaraz Ahmed Bugti said on Monday that as a result of joint efforts by military and political leadership all no-go areas in Balochistan had been cleared.

Speaking to under-training officers of the National Defence University, Islamabad, he said the government was taking steps to improve law and order, besides completing the development projects.

Mr Bugti said that the law and order situation had improved to a great extent while efforts were under way to curb terrorism and extremism.

He said that police, Levies, Frontier Corps and other law enforcement agencies were playing their role in restricting anti-Pakistan elements. The government, he said, was making recruitments in police and other departments on merit

No comments:

Post a Comment