TURBAT – A second incident of targeting labourers occurred in Turbat on Friday where at least three men were gunned down.
According to local media, unidentified attackers, who apparently want to impede development in Pakistan, opened fire on the labourers when they were busy in construction of a road in Turbat’s Hoshab vicinity and killed the three.
Chief Minister (CM) Balochistan Nawab Sanaullah Zehri condemned the brutal attack on labours, adding, “We will take strict action against those who are targeting innocent citizens”.
The CM further said, “All efforts to derail Balochistan’s development will be thwarted.”
Last year, Prime Minister inaugurated of Sorab-Hoshab Highway N-85 which is a part of the western route and connect northern and southern communication routes under China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
Nawaz further said that the development of the province is not a favour but an obligation on the federal government, adding that terrorism was witnessing its last days in the country.
On Saturday, ten labourers, who were busy in road construction, were killed by unknown attackers in Pushkan and Gunz, areas in Gwadar, Balochistan